Miley Cyrus also known as Hannah Montana because of the
massive success of the tv series with the same name were she was the main
character, lately has been in almost all
the tabloids and blogs, this time not to talk about her success but for the
reason that her parents marriage is over. Tish and Billy Ray are splitting up
after almost two decades of off and on togetherness.
Asked about how she is feeling about this situation,she said:"This is
a personal matter and we are doing what is in the best interest of our family.
We ask that you respect our privacy at this time."
Despite this difficult time she is running thru, Cyrus is working hard to
release new album, after successful previous album and super hit “Party in the USA ”, which
sold more than 7 million copies. The new project includes the collaborations
with famous names of music industry, and the album is preceded with her new
single “We can’t stop” which after only a few days of being published is in a
way of being one of the greatest hits this summer.
Miley Cyrus told for Billboard that for her the numbers doesn’t matter, as
the feeling to be connected to her fans, and they knowing her songs.
“The new album is about me, is based on true stories and events that happened
to me, and this way the people and my fans will know more about my life” said
the singer. She continued : “People want to make me like a white Niki Minaj,
but I want to tell them that I respect her music so much, but I want to be
original and to be me. My genre and my music is not about rap, is more or less
Pop, but this is want I feel like doing, I hope people will like me in that
way” .